Thursday, July 06, 2006

I am having a semi-hard time figuring out this blog thing, but hopefully I will have some time in the next few weeks to get a decent page set up. Sorry you have to view something so hideous right now. I am still working on figuring out all the blog lingo and how to do things and upload things to my page. I feel good that I got the one picture on, but I have more I'm working on. Feel free to leave comments about how computer savvy I am.

1 comment:

  1. So you are saying if Calli can create a blog, you figure anyone can. Well, I guess you are probably right. Looks good so far...I'm sure your husband will be as excited as mine was about all the possible pics that will be posted of them in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter