While at the infamous swiss days, I noticed that the hairbow selection there was extremely overpriced. I decided to go online for instructions on bow making. I purchased the ribbon last week, and today finally sat down and attempted some crafting. After spending about 2 hrs. playing around with this new hobby I had created 9 hairbows for about $10--they would have been at least $45 at the boutique. Wow-maybe I'll start my own business.
Cows Without Legs
12 years ago



They turned out so cute...now if we could just come up with something for baby boys...
ReplyDeleteWhere were you when I spent $90 on 25 hair bows this spring? I still haven't told Jim how much they are, and the girls pretty much where a boy everyday to justify the purchase. I had no idea it would add up to that, I swear! You really should start a business. I'd be your most devoted customer!
ReplyDeleteYEAH JOLEA! So glad this is updated from last Christmas:) CUTE bows! You really are a talented chicka!
ReplyDelete