Everyday we have is a blessing. We cherish every moment and try to share a little of our happiness with the world
He is adorable! We loved all the pictures and can't wait to see him (and the rest of the gang). Makes me want a baby so bad! Too bad Jim doesn't get emotional like me and give in!
Oh he's sweet! So cute just like his brothers and sister! Hope everything is going good for ya!
Just when I thought the Beatty clan couldn't get any cuter--you introduce me to little Cole & everything I thought I knew goes out the window.Congrats!
Nice slide show! Thanks for changing up the blog and keeping me checking!
He is so handsome! Congrats!
He is adorable! We loved all the pictures and can't wait to see him (and the rest of the gang). Makes me want a baby so bad! Too bad Jim doesn't get emotional like me and give in!
ReplyDeleteOh he's sweet! So cute just like his brothers and sister! Hope everything is going good for ya!
ReplyDeleteJust when I thought the Beatty clan couldn't get any cuter--you introduce me to little Cole & everything I thought I knew goes out the window.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Nice slide show! Thanks for changing up the blog and keeping me checking!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! Congrats!
ReplyDelete