Sunday, November 09, 2008

H O L L A (this means holler like shout out) to my Honey


How hot is my man at 35!! Happy Late Birthday Honey I Love you So Much. We Celebrated his special day Nov. 11. I made the yummiest homeade german chocolate cake and I have to say it was the best one I've ever made. He loved it. I won't go off to much since I just honored him on our anniversary, but he is the best.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan you are THE SEX BOMB! Could that picture by any more GQ??? Happy Birthday Ry! When are we cruising again? I love this song, shane is dancing as we speak! (with two broken ankles)
    Love the new family picture! Cutest kids ever.
    I wish I could of been there for your birthday present with this song going on in the background! You rock Jol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day Bro. You are sure getting up there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dang good lookin older brother!

    (From your 29 year old sister)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter