I can remember the day so clearly yet it was so long ago
Sometimes, in tiny momemts, I still wonder if it really happened
Your heart hurts when you ponder on the loss
The good memories help time to pass
We all miss him so much, especially mother
We long for the day when we shall be reunited again
We love you so much Dad.
-Jolea Dec. 19, 2008



Those pictures are really neat. I was crying by the time I got to your poem. I wish we could have known him. Hope you have a great Christmas, wish we could get together. Love you guys, memmott's
ReplyDeleteJolea...you are wonderful. Thank you so much for expressing what we all feel. Those pictures of Dad were great. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I'm going to steal it for my blog.
ReplyDeleteJolea, I thought of doing this my thoughts and words exactly. I am still going to put one on this week. As we all do miss him tremendously. I don't think the years get easier, I think it is actually harder as we see his and moms posterity growing up and not knowing the craziest grown up kid in the world. Oh how I know he misses us so much. Thank goodness we know we will all be with him again. I love you. And Dad, I love and miss you with all my heart.
ReplyDeleteJolea, this is so sweet! We love your family!
ReplyDeleteMy best friend, gone for a season. I miss you so much. Till we meet again...
ReplyDelete