Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

These pics are not in order, but this is the eating of the chocolate bunnies they had been waiting for all during church. They attacked quite viciously right when we got home. Those poor rabbits never had a chance!!
Easter is always so fun for a little girl. Sarah made quite the transformation if you notice in the earlier picture with their Easter baskets. She was quite the little princess-just look at those little gloves. Oh to be little.

My little Easter darlings all adorned in their light blue. Daddy and Mommy even matched, but didn't have time before church to set up the camera to take a picture of all of us.


First thing Easter Morn.



4 comments:

  1. That is some serious blogging. It's like when you have to catch up on your journal writing...love all the pics. I'm going to post on my blog that you have now blogged so everyone will come and catch up on the last 6 months of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had a free couple of hours to catch up. I'm so glad! your kids look so adorable in their Easter clothes-it made me wish we were there like last Easter. Hope everyone is well and that we'll see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all GREAT WORK ON POSTING NEW STUFF! It was fun to see ya at our girls night out! We need to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Jolea, your kids are adorable. It looks like ya'll had warm weather. We were freeeezing in Texas Easter Morning. Sarah is absolutly precious. I just want to hug them all. Love your Auntie Cory Lynn PS don't mind crazy Calli, she obviously hasn't looked at mine. I still don't know what the heck I am doing. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter