Monday, March 24, 2008

Seth's 8th Birthday

I can't believe I have an 8 year old, but it is true and I love my little "Sefee" so much. I love that he gets so excited about holidays and birthdays. He wanted to open a present first thing in the morning, so I let him and he got the new Super Mario Bros. Brawl game for the Wii and a video game t-shirt from Easton to go with it. He got Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast ( his favorite), buffalo chicken shakers from Arby's for lunch, and Little Ceasars pizza for dinner. ( I know my child is so healthy its scary). After I got home from Sarahs dance lessons we celebrated with venus fly trap dirt dessert and a couple more presents. All in all I think he had a great day. His baptism will be even better, and we also told him we would take him to a quarry to dig for fossils in April. What a great, cute, special little guy. We all love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter