
On April 12th we experienced a very special day. My little Seth was baptized. I can't believe he has grown up so fast. All of our family came down to show their love and support for Seth. I am so appreciative that I have wonderful family on both sides. I am always in awe at how blessed I am to have met such a wonderful man with such a wonderful family. Combined with my wonderful family I couldn't have asked for better company an this special occasion. I love my children so much and am so proud of Seth for making the decision to be baptized like his older brother Jesus Christ. It is amazing how mature an 8 yr. old can be when responsibility is laid upon them. The choice was his and he knew this is what he wanted to do. I held it together pretty well for a mom who is 9 months pregnant. I can't tell you how fast time goes, but many of you with older children already know. I know that I am going to blink and he will be 12 yrs.old passing the sacrament and then 19 going on a mission. I have to remind myself daily to enjoy all of the moments we have now and to try to be better about teaching him all those things he needs to know to be able to make good decisions for the rest of his life. I love you so much Sefee and am so thankful for your sweet spirit.



Oh Jolea and Ryan how fast they do grow up. Hold them, love them because in the next 3 years you two will become the dumbest people on the earth. They will want you there but not seen around them...you will have to revert to Mom's tactics and take them for rides so you can have 1 on 1 talks with them. And oh boys are harder than girls let me tell you. good luck and Seth I am so proud of you for your wonderful decision you made. Love auntie cory
ReplyDelete