Saturday, October 18, 2008

Relief Society Retreat



So, it's been a while, but I went to part of the Relief Society Retreat. about a month ago and it was so nice. I was due for a break from all the kids (including the baby) and even though it was only a couple of hours it was so refreshing. We were on a plane and had crashed ( kind of like LOST) in these pictures. The bishopric participated as the pilots of the plane, and they were so funny. One of them was also the dr. who just happened to be a passenger. Anyway, the food was great and so was the program. The sisters of our ward are wonderful and fun to be around. When I returned, Ryan had been feeding Cole rice cereal. As great as it was to see him feeding the baby, they sure were messy. I told him you cant feed a 5 month old facing away from you.

At least he's happy-right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter