Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Calling--New Beginings


March 8, 2009
So because I haven't blogged in forever, I have not metioned my new calling as Beehive Advisor. I was thrilled when I got the call and ready to serve. The women I am serving with are all awesome and it will be great getting to know some of the youth in our ward not to mention future babysitters-ha ha. I helped to decorate for the new beginnings night and it turned out really cute. Thanks to my sis in law Debbie it was really easy. She provided me with the tissue balls- all I had to do was come up with a way to light them( our theme for the night was all about light). I have loved getting to know the girls thus far and am having a good time serving in a new capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter