Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to my Newest little Nephew-Luke

February 24, 2009
I just have to say how thrilled I am that I live close enough to one of my sisters to be able to be at the birth of her children. It is such an amazing and spiritual experience and I feel very honored that she allows me the privilage to take part in such a wonderful and personal part of her life. I am also grateful that I feel very welcome by her husband as well. I have to give a big thanks to my sisters in law who watched my kids so that I could be there for my sis. They are so awesome to help me out at the last minute. I would have been very sad had I not been able to be a part of this wonderful day. The baby is beautiful and he has the most wonderful parents and big brother. I cant wait for him to get to know his aunt uncle and all his crazy cousins up the road. We love you Loveless family!!
I

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being there for me & Ry. You are the reason we have the births of our cildren documented and the reason Ryan survives the whole ordeal. Thanks for all the support you give to me.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter