Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fishing at Schofield--May 14 2009

Our first fishing trip of the Spring/Summer.



Chris helps Sarah on her form....and she reels in the first one!!
She didn't want to get too close though.



Easton loves to hold the fish--just don't squeeze too hard.


Easton helps Seth bring in another one.
Thanks go out to Chris and Daddy for taking the gang up to go fishing. It was freekin cold with the wind and the fishing was not that great, but the kids had fun and they all caught at least one fish. Cole and I hung out in the car most of the time because of the cold wind.


The licorice kept Cole busy.

When the got sick of fishing I dared them to run up and touch this old rail car (I think). I got them so scared by telling them all of the things that could be living inside that it took them several tries to do it. My brave little guys (and girl) finally got close enough to touch it and they were pretty proud
First try
ok....we're really gonna do it this time
victory!!!!
now run like crazy
(notice who they left behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter