Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mothers Day 2009




I just have to say thanks to my husband and especially my little ones for making mothers day so special. Eastons class did mom's and muffins and put on a little program. Seth was very good at keeping the gift he made me at scouts a secret until mother's day. Sarah made cute little pictures for me for several days before and on mothers day and told me "happy mothers day-I love you" many times. Cole brightened the day with his sweet little smile. Ryan was a sweetheart as usual and got me an airless paint sprayer so that I could really get into a hobby I enjoy of refinishing old furniture--(I still have yet to use it, but I have several pieces of furniture lined up that need it really bad). We spent mothers day in Mona and had a great dinner with everyone.


It is such a blessing and honor to be a mother of my four wonderful children. I know that built inside me is a natural need to nurture and care for these little ones. I love them so much. I also could not be the mother I am today without the examples of my mother, my grandmother, and my mother in law. I love them all dearly and am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter