Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sarah Graduates







Preschool Graduations have to be the cutest things ever. I have enjoyed all of my kids so much on this special day. They are so uninhibited and funny. Sarah sang out so loud (if you can believe it) and was so excited to wear her hat and get her diploma. She will miss teacher Wendy so much. She will also miss going to school with her cousin, Ben. I can't wait for her to go to kindergarten because I know she will love it just as she did preschool. She recited Mary had a Little Lamb and did a wonderful job. I am so proud of our little girl and am sad time is going so fast. Good Job Sarah boo.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the posts...I think it's been over a month since I've checked blogs and even longer since I've blogged...now I am feeling pressure to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter