
On our way to the race early in the morning-what good
sports we have.

Calli wins 4th or 5th in her age category

The Loveless Clan (minus Grandma and Grandpa who
pushed the boys in strollers)

Easton-the big winner of the day (he wasn't too
excited about hot chocolate or a rolling cooler just
like the ones we get from mountainland at Christmas)
I was so excited that all of the kids and my hubby was willing to participate this year. I stayed with the boys and we would run until they needed a break and then walk for a while. I was so proud that they hung in there even with no training. Ry pushed the stroller with Cole and later on Sarah, too. He endend up zooming by us at the end. Such a fun and physical activity. Only downside is there are so many people (but what do you expect at any event in Utah Valley)




No comments:
Post a Comment