Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've crossed back over to the Dark Side

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a big fan of self-tanner. I used to lay out and go to tanning beds, but after dr.s found malignant melanoma in one of my moms moles (and the fear of aging), i started using these self darkeners more and more. I don't spend a ton of time out in the sun unless I am working out in the yard or on a family outing and so I don't have a lot of natural color. About a month ago I ran out of tanner and decided to leave it at that and just be white and delightsome. After convincing myself I looked alright every morning for about 3 weeks, I came to the conclusion that I was indeed white, but not so much delightsome. While strolling through the store I spotted a beautiful old friend just calling out to me and in my weakness I broke down and put it in my cart. Needless to say it felt so good to once again cross over to the dark side.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolea: you are hilarious! Your beautiful no matter what color. Three more days until guys get home, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I used to use self-tanner and Jed kept getting hives all over. We couldn't figure out what was going on. Come to find out he's allergic to the lotion. So now I am white and delightsome, as you put it!

    Welcome back, my dark friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter