Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wacky Weird Week

Our one and only pumpkin makes us happy
We think our dog could possibly be a rare breed
(it would be just our luck considering we neutered him)

Sarah had a UTI and after antibiotics is still in pain

she has to do another sample tomorrow to see whats up
My hair is growing out and I tried a new do
Sarahs first day of preschool
Easton shaved his eyebrow
Seth shaved his sideburns
Cole loves his bumbo seat and top ramen

2 comments:

  1. Easton and Seth are hilarious! Did they come across the razor and want to be men? Your hair looks so cute that way-I always try to curl my hair and it looks so stupid. Poor little Sara-hope she feels better. We went to the fair the other night and as we were walking in, we saw a little girl with bright red hair like Sara's (except a little more orange and brighter than Sara's) and Avery kept pointing to her and saying "that's Sara", "that's Sara". She says the funniest things! Too bad you can't make millions off Rowdy, huh? I guess the "male parts" are good for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair, Jolea. I can't believe the eyebrow shave. Reminds me of Vanilla Ice! At least they didn't take a big chunk out of the middle of their head or something, right! Who gets to carve your lone pumpkin? That should be quite the fight:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

counter