Easter weekend was very eventful this year. On Friday, we colored eggs and waited for family to arrive. On Saturday we went to Mona and had ham and lots of other easter fixins and had the annual easter egg hunt. Carrie and Brandon came on Saturday to be here for baby Lukes blessing on Sunday. On Sunday the kids woke to their Easter surprises and we headed off to the blessing. Nana and Eli and Kelsey and Justin were there to meet everyone. The blessing was beautiful and followed by a lunch at Calli and Ryans. We also did a small egg hunt for the little ones 4 and under. It was great to have family here and we had a few Sequence battles with Nana and Eli. Ry and I started out the loosers the first night but when Nana made the mistake of staying another night, we beat her and Eli pretty bad and sent them home the loosers. I love having my fam come and stay and it was so nice to spend the weekend with those we love.
Cows Without Legs
12 years ago



WOW! You have been a busy bee! I loved all the pics and journaling. Your family is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWay to catch up Jol! Thanks for spending Easter with us. What a great weekend it was.
ReplyDeletevery cute family picture, I love the christmas lights in the background! Everyone looks so cute.
ReplyDelete