
Just thought I'd tell you about a product I came across and LOVE!! Big Star Jeans. Orig. $98 jeans that you can get at downeast for 29.99. They fit great and wash up nice. Love, Love, Love that I can feel comfortable in a pair of jeans right now (having quite a bit extra hip and tummy fluff left over from the pregnancy).
*just a note-as much as I would like to be the model in the pic, it's not me.



I found Big Star jeans last year for my b-day and they are all I wear now. I absolutely love them and the material is so comfy. I'm picky with jeans and Big Stars fit me the best! Unfortunately, I have 4 pairs and have paid full price for each of them. I definitely will have to check Downeast and hopefully the I.F.'s one will carry them also. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteBig Star is a fav of mine. I should look at downeast. Better priced for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove the famiy pic, Jolea. You guys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to find these jeans. Anything that will fit my mom body sounds great. I go shopping and everything is made for 12-year olds with no hips.
The other day I was thinking about the time you and Ryan woke me up with a puppy licking my face when we were at BYU. It cracked me up. We had a lot of fun, huh!
Considering I'm still wearing my maternity jeans even though baby is 2.5 months? Yeah. I'll have to check these out. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI guess we really have been out of touch because I didn't even know about little Cole! Congrats on a beautiful family. They're all cuties, and you are gorgeous as always!