Our summer vacation this year was up near Yellowstone. We camped with Mike and April and their kids at the Campfire Lodge near the Madison River. We each had our own little cabins and we had lots of fun. It was great to get away for a few days and just relax. I think our husbands needed the break and just being in the outdoors does something great for ya. I think it is so refreshing. The guys (Mike Ry Josh Jared) loved going fishing down at the river, and while they were doing that April and I would do crafts and play games with the younger ones. A couple of mornings we took all the kids down to Hebgen Lake to fish and one day we spent driving through Yellowstone Park. I think everyone had a great time and I was sad to have to leave. Sometimes I think I could live in a little house in a place like that. You just forget about the things of the world for a while and it is very nice-I love the simplicity!!
Cows Without Legs
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment