Friday, June 05, 2009

Soccer Soccer and more Soccer



Easton goes in for head to head battle.



From the look on his face and his body language I'm sure the other team just scored.


I mostly loved this pic because the mountains look cool, but Easton is second from the left going after the ball.





UMMM...notice how much taller her opponent is and yet no fear...thats my girl





Sarahs first game with her best friend-it was freezing!!
Sarahs last game and a good lead up the field.

Even with all that competitiveness she's still a girl
I guess I really am a soccer mom now-at least in the mini form. Thank goodness only Sarah and Easton wanted to play this year, because if all three had played I don't know how I would have made it to all the games. Ryan was so busy during this time that he only made a couple of the games so it was pretty crazy with all of the kids by myself. Although, I really have no reason to complain. I have a friend that has new little twins plus 4 other children and sometimes she would have to come alone. It was really fun to watch Sarah because it was her first time to play. She was really aggressive and awesome the first game and then after that she still participated well but lost some of the enthusiasm. Easton was really great to watch this year because he started to really understand the game and even scored some great goals in the last three. He loves a competition, but can get pretty upset if they lose. They don't officially keep score, but he always announced the score after every goal weather our team our the opponents scored. Love to watch my kids grow and play. I'm sure many more "soccer mom " years are up ahead. This fall--flag football for Seth and Easton -- dance for Sarah. (Enjoying the break right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter