The little ones on the tramp
Sista to the rescue
Friends having fun
Eastons lovely cake
Pinata time
Easton had his first friend birthday. I let him just invite a few friends and we had an outdoor swim party. He also requested a pinata. He is not a big cake eater, but wanted white cake with blue icing with an E on it. This was the closest thing the local Wal-mart had that day and with the addition of a large E this was the end result (pretty funny if you ask me). He wasn't too happy with the cake, but loved the E. He got lots of great presents but was most excited about playing with his buddies. Big thanks go out to Calli for all of her help-picking up pizza, holding Cole while I managed the games, etc......... I got a pretty bad sunburn on my back and shoulders, but other than that the day was great. I just can't believe my little E guy is 7 years old. He was the funniest baby and toddler because he always held the most serious face-even when doing his little one arm dance. He also always had the most loud and annoying cry. He is a little monkey with natural gymnastic abilities and super limber like his mama. He is one of the few boys I've ever seen that can do the splits. He is a lover of all things outdoors and such a great little helper when it comes to babies and younger ones. Easton loves to help in the kitchen and already had a bad addiction to guns just like his daddy. He can't wait to gut his first Elk or deer and loves to hold anything slimy. He is all boy and he's growing up way to fast. We love you Easton and enjoy having such a fun energetic little fella around.



No comments:
Post a Comment