Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009- Little Sarah has Surgery

Her tonsils and adenoids must come out. She has never been able to sleep very well and just sitting there you can hear her deep breathing. Her doctor said her risk of getting a blockage is higher than the risks involved with the surgery. I didn't take my camera so we bought one of those disposables. When we get it developed I will post pics and tell more about the experience. It is August 7 and she is still healing. She has done great and I think she is finally getting sick of mac and cheese, spaghetti noodles, meat and ice cream. She wants some crackers and chips. Hopefully the little white patches will come off cleanly and we won't have any bleeding. We still have out fingers crossed until that happens. I sure hope it won't be hard to get her to sleep back in her own room when she is all better. She likes her little makeshift bed on the floor in our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

counter