Friday, July 17, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House






We took our children and Eli to the open house of our new temple. We also met Calli and Ryan and their kids there. It was so beautiful and I loved being with my children in this sacred place. They have always asked to go in and this was their first opportunity. They loved it and were very well behaved. After we walked through we went to the refreshment tent outside and there was a beautiful player piano going. The kids thought it was so cool that the keys were being pushed down all by themselves. Easton asked me how it did that and I jokingly said maybe it was a ghost. He obviously didn't get the joke and because the night had been spent talking and thinking of Jesus throughout the open house , responded "is it the ghost of Jesus?" I turned to Calli to tell her what he had said and she said "tell him it's the holy ghost"--We had a reverent laugh and then he learned how a player piano really worked.



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

counter