I stayed by her almost the entire time except for the few times we went to the toy room. I even stayed by her side through the night- I didn't really sleep at all because I was so worried about her bleeding and I had to rearrange her IV cord every time she turned over in the night.
the hat, and a sesame street pillow case.
Her carriage ride out.
Getting to do a bead craft she waited so long for
Like I stated in an earlier post, I didn't take my camera to the hospital with me so I had to use one of those little disposable cameras-thank goodness for digital. They didn't turn out great, but it's all I've got. I just realized too that the ones I took of all of her visitors must not have turned out because they were not developed. Thanks to all of her wonderful visitors in the hospital including Calli, Max, Luke, Nana, Brothers, Daddy, and Eli. Also thanks to Aunt April for the big fishy balloon, Aunt Dani and Ben for the puppy and ice cream, Danica for the elephant necklace and colorful ball, Nana for watching the kids and for the coloring book, colors, soft lips, and overnight bag and everyone else who stopped by to check on little Sarah or prayed for her recovery. She had her post op and everything looks great. Hopefully easier breathing and less snoring is here to stay!!



No comments:
Post a Comment